Wednesday, October 27, 2010

you're all this heart is living for.

God has been extremely good to me lately. I am listening to Him daily for the first time in such a long time and it is the most refreshing aspect of renewing myself again. Someone asked me the other day if I sought God out for his beauty or for His usefulness, and of course, I replied with the latter. I realized that at one point in my life I did seek Him out for His beauty, I realized that was almost four years ago. Time has gone on so quickly. I am approaching the real world soon, and since those days of sheer love for God, I have lost myself in between books, boys, and just about any tangible distraction that I could hold on to.

I didn't realize how much discipline it takes to actually seek Him out. I regret every moment I replaced Him with something else. I really missed this peace that I drove away myself. I cannot wait for the future and all that He has planned for me. I am so excited for now and for the first time ...I am really embracing the life that I was meant to live.

1 comment:

Jasmine Iris said...

check out

caraalynn.blogspot.com


i think you guys can relate to each other really well :]

love you!

p.s. did u get the stuff i mailed?